North Country Sheds – High Quality Chicken Coops
A Safe cost effective housing solution for your chickens.
Keep your chickens happy, healthy, and safe with a North Country Chicken Coop. Designed specifically for use in towns and cities, but equally useful in the country. NC Coops provide everything needed for first time owners and the experienced alike. With our many chicken coop sizes and custom styles available, these sturdy framed chicken coops are a practical and smart choice for anyone interested in raising hens.
Features and benefits our chicken coops provide are:
- Shelter from rain and shaded areas for hot sunny days
- Internal nest boxes
- Perches (roosting bar)
- Slider windows w/screens for ventilation
- Vent lid or vent
- LP Tech Shield sheathing (Water Proof Glass Board Interior) making cleaning the chicken coop easy, reducing the chance of germ and mold build up.
- Sturdy Chicken Ramp
- Entry door with a keyed lock (protection against predators and uninvited guest)
- Optional colours and roofing styles to match your home, farm, or cottage
Choosing a Chicken Coop:
Like everyone, chickens need their own space. Adequate space for each chicken to relax and move around freely in their coop is a must for the health of each chicken. This is especially true when raising laying hens. Hens are very selfish when it comes to having there own nesting boxes and have been known not to lay eggs on a regular bases when proper, comfortable space is not provided. Knowing this, we have made it easy for you to choose a coop depending on how many hens you are planning on housing. Listed on each of our chicken coop pages is the recommended housing capacity (holds 3-5 chickens) for each coop, as well as the recommended nesting boxes (3 nesting boxes) for each. We encourage you to take these recommendations into account when ordering a coop for the health and humanity of each chicken and consistency of each lay hen.
- Simply choose a style and size adequate for the number of chickens you are planning on housing.
- Customize the coop according to your colour choice and roof style desired
- Place your order using our online payment form with any major credit card.
- 1/3 the Cholesterol of common store bought eggs
- 2/3 more vitamin A then store bought
- 1/4 less saturated fat
- 2 times the amount of Omega 3 fatty acids
- 3 times the amount of Vitamin E
- 7 times more Beta Carotene
North Country Sheds chicken coops help protect your chickens from large and small predators, while providing a comfortable and stylish laying nest for each hen. Contact us today to get started!