NCS Chicken Coops provide a safe, cost effective housing solution for your chickens this season!
Keep your chickens happy, healthy, and safe with North Country Chicken Coops. Designed specifically for use in towns and cities, but equally useful in the country. Our urban chicken coops provide everything needed for first time owners and the experienced alike. With our many chicken coop sizes and custom styles available, these sturdy framed chicken coops are a practical and smart choice for anyone interested in raising hens.
Features and benefits our chicken coops provide are:
- Shelter from rain and shaded areas for hot sunny days
- Internal nest boxes
- Perches (roosting bar)
- Slider windows w/screens for ventilation
- Vent lid or vent
- LP Tech Shield sheathing (Water Proof Glass Board Interior) making cleaning the chicken coop easy, reducing the chance of germ and mold build up.
- Sturdy Chicken Ramp
- Entry door with a keyed lock (protection against predators and uninvited guest)
- Optional colours and roofing styles to match your home, farm, or cottage
Not only do we sell chicken coops, we raise them ourselves. Below are a few pages of helpful tips to help you get started in raising your own chickens.
Choosing a Chicken Coop:
Like everyone, chickens need their own space. Adequate space for each chicken to relax and move around freely in their coop is a must for the health of each chicken. This is especially true when raising laying hens. Hens are very selfish when it comes to having there own nesting boxes and have been known not to lay eggs on a regular bases when proper, comfortable space is not provided. Knowing this, we have made it easy for you to choose a coop depending on how many hens you are planning on housing. Listed on each of our chicken coop pages is the recommended housing capacity (holds 3-5 chickens) for each coop, as well as the recommended nesting boxes (3 nesting boxes) for each. We encourage you to take these recommendations into account when ordering a chicken coop for the health and humanity of each chicken and consistency of each laying hen.
Placing your Chicken Coop Order:
We take every step possible to meet your need, resulting in an ordering process as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply choose a style and size adequate for the number of chickens you are planning on housing.
- Customize the chicken coop according to your colour choice and roof style.
- Place your chicken coop order using our online payment form with any major credit card.
Chicken Coop Delivery:
Each chicken coop is delivered fully-assembled to your desired location ready for immediate use. This makes your life easier by not having to build your chicken coop using chicken coop plans or kits. Delivery lead times change depending on the season, but usually range from 3-5 weeks. They are scheduled once the payment is processed. Interested in how we deliver our fully-assembled chicken coop? Visit our chicken coops Delivery webpage for more information.
The benefits of having your own personal hens in your backyard are numerous. One of the most beneficial aspects is that you are creating an opportunity for hens to roam freely to consume natural food such as grass, insects, and weed seeds. As a result, eggs taste better, are healthier for your family – and they’re fresh from the backyard!
- 1/3 the Cholesterol of common store bought eggs
- 2/3 more vitamin A then store bought
- 1/4 less saturated fat
- 2 times the amount of Omega 3 fatty acids
- 3 times the amount of Vitamin E
- 7 times more Beta Carotene
North Country Sheds chicken coops help protect your chickens from large and small predators, while providing a comfortable and stylish laying nest for each hen. Contact us today to get started!