5 Helpful Coop Points
- Have you ever heard of the old saying “What you see is what you get?” Well, this holds true with all our chicken coop prices and information. Whatever is shown in each chicken coop photo, as illustrated on its designated page, is exactly what the price includes. *Not shown in all coop photos are our solid wood ramps. These wooden ramps come standard with all coop models.
- In Stock Coops ship immediately. Custom orders usually take from 4-6 weeks depending on the season. Contact us for an estimated delivery time.
- Chicken Coops weight varies from 250 lbs and up. This can make moving the coop from one area to another after delivery a little tricky. Unless a coop is purchased with wheels for easy moving we recommend having our delivery crew place the coop exactly on the desired location.
- We accept any major Credit Card, cash, or cheque. A 50% down payment is due at the time the order is processed. The remaining amount will be collected once the Coop is delivered on location.
- Lastly, we may not be the cheapest coops on the market. However, we are not the most expensive either. All of our Chicken Coops unique easy-to-use features are second-to-none. A great deal of time and thought has gone into each Coop design to offer everything needed for you and your hens to enjoy years of use. Each Coop is guaranteed to provide a safe, easy to use, and attractive shelter that you and your hens are sure to love!