How to Purchase | Outdoor Structure from North Country Sheds
- Choose a garden shed or garage design: All of our shed designs can be found by visiting our all Storage Sheds page. On this page you can browse the different outdoor structure designs by clicking on each building’s image.
- Choose a size that best suits your needs: Depending on the storage needs, we have structures available from 8′ X 8′ to 14′ X 44′. Pricing for all of our outdoor structures can be found at the bottom of each designated page.
- Choose your finishing options: Options include paint siding colours, shingle and metal designs. All options are available on our website at: Choose a Shed Colour. Another helpful tool for choosing a colour option is using our garden shed colour selector tool. This interactive tool is perfect for experimenting with different colours and roof designs to help decide on your options.
- Decide whether or not your structure can be delivered fully built: If adequate room is available we can deliver any garden shed, garage, and cabin size fully-built up to 14′ wide X 44′ long. For more information on our delivery process visit Shed Delivery Information page. If delivery is not an option, our on-site construction team is ready and standing by ready to build your new building on location. Please note: While on-site installation is available, it is more affordable to have a building delivery complete (ready for use). Contact us for more details on what option is right for you.
- Process an order: You can contact us by emailing northcountrysheds@
gmail.com or calling 1-888-290-8277. Let us know your desired outdoor structure and colour choices. All custom orders take from 4-5 weeks to complete from the time payment is processed. However, in-stock items are available for immediate delivery. Visit our In Stock page for more information on our in-stock structures ready for immediate delivery.
- Choose a payment option: After contacting us to confirm your order you can either Pay by Cheque, Credit Card (via our online secure payment form), or Cash. A 50% deposit is due immediately before the building process. The remaining is due once the building construction is complete and ready for delivery.
We understand ordering a storage building or backyard structure can be accompanied by many questions. If you have any difficulties or concerns regarding the purchasing process please don’t hesitate to contact us at anytime. We would love to hear from you.