Have a Question?
While we strive to make available as much information as possible regarding our services via our website. We know finding a quick-answer can sometime be a little tricky. For this reason, we have posted a few of the most popular FAQ’s or frequently asked questions followed by a quick detailed answer/description. Below you will find these most popular frequently asked questions. Information on each can be found by clicking to the right of each questions highlighted tab.
If you do not find the answer you’re looking for – Please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime! (Ask us a Question Now). 🙂
How far can we deliver our buildings?
Do our storage sheds and cabins need a cement pad foundation?
What is the cheapest shed available?
What premium benefits are included on your sheds?
- Prefabricated Structure (Built & Delivered)
- 50-Year Siding (Wooden Shed Siding)
- 30-Year Architectural Shingles (6 Design Options)
- 13 Beautiful Colour Options
- Double Doors, 9 X 7 Garage Doors, Windows with Screens (Depends on Shed Model)
- Heavy-Duty Hinges
- Keyed Door Locks
- Smooth 5/8 Plywood or 3/4 PT Flooring (Premium-Series Garage Sheds)
- 16″ on center framing/12″ on center floor joist (Premium-Series Garage Sheds)
- Stamped Lumber (Ontario Building Code Approved)
- Pressure Treated 4 X 4’s (Shed Base)
- Stamped Engineered Drawings (all models over 108 sq. ft.)
See all garden shed designs at: Prefab Garden Sheds
How large of a building can we deliver (fully-assembled)?
Do portable sheds require a permit?
Can the building be relocated at a later date?
How do I know a truck and trailer will be able to deliver a shed, cabin or portable garage in my yard?
How much does it cost to build a shed in my backyard? (Not Delivered)
Do you sell garden shed kits for sale?
Do you have any extra options for your sheds, cabins, and garage sheds?
Can windows and door placement be adjusted to fit my desired look?
What’s the life expectancy of your garden sheds and storage garages?
What is LP Smart Board Siding?
Do you offer a warranty on your outdoor products?
Do you build all the structures you offer?
What is the lead time from order date to delivery?
Do I need a permit for a Bunkie Shed?
Can you insulate my Storage Shed?
Do you Sell Sheds with Lofts?
How long have you been in business?
How do I prepare a Shed Base?
Preparing a shed base for delivery is easy. You can do it yourself or have us do it for you (depending on your location).
- Lay garden fabric down on the desired area to prevent grass and weeds (optional)
- Add 5/8″ crushed stone ( 1′ wider on all sides then the garden shed, cabins, or garage shed measurements) For example a 10′ X 10′ Shed would require a 12′ X 12′ gravel base.
- Stone base should be roughly 4-6″ in thickness/or height from ground level.
- Smooth stone to a level surface. A level base is crucial for shed doors and windows to operate properly.
See more at: How to Prepare a Shed Base.
Where are you located?
Some recent delivery locations include:
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Almonte, Ontario
- Stittsville, Ontario
- Carleton Place, Ontario
- Perth, Ontario
- Stittsville, Ontario
- Kingston, Ontario
- Brockville, Ontario
- Kemptville, Ontario
- Peterborough , Ontario
- Bancroft, Ontario
- Hamilton, Ontario
- Orillia, Ontario
- Barry’s Bay, Ontario
- Pembroke, Ontario
Contact us for a delivery estimate to your area.