We are proud to provide a limited warranty for both materials and workmanship on all our products. The start for this limited warranty is the date of purchase or completion of an on-site project or delivery, whichever is later.
- This limited warranty shall extend for a period of one (1) year and shall warrant the workmanship and materials of the product purchased.
- This limited warranty is limited to replacement of defective materials and correction of defective workmanship. It shall not include any incidental or consequential damages.
- This limited warranty is in addition to any other manufacturers’ warranties
- This limited warranty is not transferable and is personal to the original purchaser.
- This limited warranty shall be void in the event that substantial work has been done by others parties including the owners of the item purchased.
- North Country Sheds shall not be responsible for correcting work or replacing materials which have been damaged or added as a result of someone else’s work on the product.
- Customers of North Country Sheds may extend this warranty to two (2) years by the payment of an additional fee of $200.00 at the time of purchase.
- Claims pursuant to this limited warranty must be filed within thirty (30) days of discovery of the alleged defect by contacting North Country Sheds. Customers must cooperate with North Country Sheds in completing all necessary forms and allowing access to the site to inspect and determine any problems in order to make the necessary corrections.
- North Country Sheds agrees to evaluate claims in a timely manner and to perform corrective work as soon as reasonably possible.
Excluded from this warranty are:
Any damage caused by acts of God including lightening, gale or gusts, hailstones, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, explosion, flood, fungus contamination, solid objects falling on the roof or any other causes except ordinary wear and tear by the elements.
- Any damage caused by settlement, distortion or cracking of the foundation upon which the product is placed unless such foundation was installed by North Country Sheds
- Any damage if the product has been altered after initial installation whether any such alteration is by structural addition, changes or replacement
- Any costs incurred for repair or replacement not authorized in writing by North Country Sheds.
No action for breach of this limited warranty or any other action against North Country Sheds relating or arising out of the product purchased shall be brought later than one (1) year after any cause of action has accrued. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Should any part of this warranty be found to be unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, it shall not affect the enforce ability or validity of the remaining sections. This limited warranty replaces any and all other oral or written warranties, liabilities or obligations of North Country Sheds. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the limited warranty described in this document.