✔ We specialize in building & delivering Portable Garage Shed (Prefab Garage) throughout Ontario & Quebec, Canada. Delivered 100% Complete and Ready for Immediate-Use, prefab garages save you valuable time and money.
Canadian-Approved construction and design offer superior quality and value to our customers.
✔️SHOP Prefab Garage Pricing & Sizing
If a prefab garage shed is not something you’re looking for, we can also build your Custom Garage on location in just a few weeks. Contact us to inquire about getting your garage project scheduled in this season.
Consider On-Site Construction VS Prefab Garage delivery if:
- Your desired placement is not easily accessible to our truck and trailer for delivery.
- A cement slab as your garage floor is required.
- The structure is over 14′ x 44′ and is too large to transport.
- You need higher side walls for garage doors, etc.
Here at North Country Sheds, we will review your garage plans and give you a total price for the amount of your investment. After the price is agreed upon and a down payment is received, we take your garage project to our designer/engineer and have a set of “layout plans” drawn up for you to review.
After these plans are approved, we can help you apply for a building permit with your local building code official. Finally, when a building permit is received, we’ll set up a date to start the garage construction project.
Custom means anything is possible.
Whether it’s a living space above your garage, a workshop, man cave, double car garage, triple car garage or even larger we have it covered. Click here to view a few recent On-Site Assembly builds.
We take pride in our Garage Construction Process and take every step possible to guarantee our builders meet your every need each step of the building process. From the first stages of Site Preparation to the very last nail. Happy customers are our top priority. From day one, or construction teams focus is to offer the very best quality and customer service you deserve.
Need to know
If you are interested in North Country Sheds building you a custom garage. Here are a few things we will need to know before preparing your garage plans.
- How many vehicles are you planning on storing in your new garage.
- Are you interested in a one car garage, two car garage, three car garage or a four car garage.
- Would you like your custom garage to be a detached garage or attached to an existing structure.
- What type of finish you would like.
- What type of roof style interests you.
- Garage windows, garage doors, single doors, ventilation option etc. are not necessary for a quick quote but are good to keep in mind.
We would love to hear from you and assist you in the build and design process. Serving West Ottawa, East Ottawa and the Ottawa Valley.
Built with three garage doors, one entrance door, and four windows.