At North Country we use only quality materials on all our products. Below are the specifications for our storage sheds and storage barns. Storage Sheds with Overhead Door specifications are very similar except for the floor. See details at bottom for details on garage floor specifications.
Interested in one of our custom vinyl sheds or would like to view our vinyl options? Visit Colour Option for Storage Sheds page.
LP Smart Siding
This is why we use LP® SmartSide®
Throughout the past decade, builders have used more than 5 billion square feet of LP® SmartSide®, making it one of the most trusted names in engineered wood siding. It’s as beautiful as it is durable. From the unique SmartGuard® manufacturing process to the industry-leading 5/50 Year Transferable Limited Warranty, there are many reasons to choose LP SmartSide – and to do business with LP. As a leader in technical, customer service and product support, LP is here to help. Our field sales staff is easily accessible and can assist with product selection and installation training.
How LP® SmartSide® is made:
LP’s state-of-the-art SmartGuard® manufacturing process ensures that all LP® SmartSide® products deliver outstanding strength and durability. The process begins with either wood strands or wood fiber. A zinc borate compound is applied throughout the substrate to help protect against fungal decay and termites. Superior exterior-grade resins are used to create extremely strong bonds within the product. Having been tested in laboratory and real-world conditions for more than a decade, LP SmartSide products are proven to withstand extreme heat, cold, humidity and rainfall.
LP® SmartSide® & The Environment
- LP SmartSide products are made from wood – a renewable, natural resource.
- Our wood procurement process targets small, fast growing trees that can be replenished more quickly than older, larger trees.
- LP uses SFI® certified forest management and fiber sourcing systems to help ensure that our wood comes from well-managed forests.
- The entire log is used in our manufacturing process. All wood waste is repurposed or used to help fuel our mills.
- We only use low-emitting, safe resins in the manufacture of LP SmartSide and do not add any urea formaldehyde.
- Our proprietary SmartGuard® manufacturing process utilizes zinc borate to help protect against fungal decay and termites.
- LP SmartSide products can help builders reduce waste on the jobsite:
- The absence of knots helps reduce scrap woodpiles.
- Longer product lengths reduce the number of pieces needed.
- Extreme durability means less material lost to breakage.
- LP SmartSide products may help builders qualify for certification points in a number of leading green building programs.
Our shingles are covered by a 40 year Warranty; its Standard Wind Warranty covers up to 130 km/h ( 80 mph) and its High Wind Warranty covers up to 175 km/h (110 mph) (as per special application instructions).
High Quality Paint Specifications
- 100% acrylic paint
- Self priming
- Will not fade, peel, blister, chalk, or erode
- 12 year limited warranty from date of applocation